Ok, yes, my birthday is next week. I turn 24. I am not happy about it, so don't even mention it.
Even though I am not acknowledging my age (I'm celebrating my 21st birthday...+3), I will still gladly accept presents celebrating my life. Who am I to say no to presents?
Anywho, my boyfriend just text me asking what I would like for my birthday. The answers that ensued are not the answers that a 24 y/o, who relatively has her sh*t together, should be saying.
Birthday Wish List
- Fuzzy Socks. Winter is coming & I am tiny. Fuzzy socks are a must, lest I suffer from hypothermia. Do you really want me suffering from hypothermia? The fuzzier the better; they should mostly resemble a shag carpet circa 1970. I prefer purple or pink fuzzy socks, FYI.
- Any item featuring cats. I fully expect to receive some porcelain figurines of cats as a gift, but that is a risk I am willing to take.
- Anything pumpkin flavored. Seriously. I am obsessed with #PSL (& Starbucks in general, but that's for another post...). Want to make me pumpkin bread? Go for it. Pumpkin scones? Why thank you! Growler of Pumpkin Ale? You rock. Pumpkin Pie flavored Yoplait? Ok, that's a bit too far. I think I am, plainly, fall obsessed. Probably because of my birthday.
- Pie. Apple pie from an awesome bakery. Please & thank you.
- Fleece PJ Bottoms. Doesn't Old Navy usually stock up on these in the fall? I NEED THEM.
- Animal Sweaters. This is different than the cat section - because I love cats more than any other animal. I legitimately sent my boyfriend the link to J.Crew's new camel sweater today, and he replied, "Camel?"... My reply, "DESERT CAMEL!!!!!1!1!"....As if there is another type of camel? I have deep, deep problems.
- Embellished Sweatshirts. The more rhinestones the better. Shine bright...like a rhinestone. I mean, tasteful rhinestoning. Not Showgirls type rhinestoning. I just made rhinestone a verb..