Been a while since I linked up...so here we go!
- I am now a 24 y/o. I don't know how I feel about it. I was truly blessed to have so many people reach out to me & wish me the best - but still. I'm inching towards that quarter life crisis mark!
- I went to see the Bethenny show for my birthday! I got to sit front row because I told every single, solitary staff member that it was my birthday. I was also wearing a mini-tiara. Do not judge me, I was a birthday princess!
- Prince William's teeth still hurt (hurts him & hurts me). I cannot wait until he starts shedding those baby chompers!
- The Catherine Malandrino collection has debuted on Kohls.com today! I love everything, but I am most definitely lusting over the laser-cut shift dress (Olivia Palermo was spotted in this gem!).
- So, this is going to be a very sobering point, but a man that lived around the corner from me was shot & killed the other day. A sniper was camping outside the mans house, and shot him from the outside, in the chest. I seriously do not know what this world is coming to. Why do people resort to violence and killing? It is mind boggling. Also, questions about our safety in this area have come up...Le sigh, don't you wish these were simpler times? My thoughts & prayers go out to the family & partner of the victim.
- I was wondering, should I do another Birchbox 3-month sub giveaway again? I've been debating it...
- Sorry for not blogging as much - I've been going through some family stuff recently, and I have not even had the energy to type out a post most days & nights. I am going to try and use my blog as an outlet/distraction more! I love my readers, and want to provide content!
That's it for today. I know, super boring. I think it's the almost quarter life crisis permeating my psyche, LOL!