I haven't linked up in a while, so I figured I'd give it a try on this final Thursday in January!
- I did not watch Miley Cyrus's Unplugged special, but I did view a clip of her singing Jolene. If you can get beyond the ridiculous costume she's wearing, you can enjoy the way Miley pays homage to her roots (video embedded at the end of this post).
- I took the plunge and will be attending BeautyCon 2014 in NYC! It's on May 24th - at least there's a chance the weather will be nice & warm! Usually this event is only held on the west coast, so I'm pretty excited I'll be attending the east coast rendition.
- I understand that this is the age of YouTube & internet over-saturation - but does anyone else find it weird that we've already had access to some of the biggest Super Bowl ads? I've watched the Budweiser one with the puppy & Clydesdale & bawled my eyes out. I've watched the greek yogurt/Full House reunion (very MEH, they could've done a better job). I've watched the banned Scarlett Johansson SodaStream commercial where she uttered the names Coke & Pepsi (FOR SHAME!). What's left? THE MYSTERY IS GONE & I HAVE NO WILL POWER....
- My grandfather has been going to sleep at 1:00 PM everyday...I can't tell if it's because he's legitimately tired or he's just anti-social. Either way, I am really jealous of him.
- Juicy Couture made a sport line? Interesting. Lately I've been hooked on Old Navy's Athletic collection, but maybe I'll give JC a try...
- I need new running sneakers that have some cushion - my problem is I hit the ground hard, and my current New Balance sneakers don't absorb the shock. Any ideas?